Τετάρτη 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

January 2012 favorites - Music

Let's do a recup then of the favorites of the month that passed, and of course we start with music, songs that I just couldn't stop listening to.

1st - Rihanna: We Found Love



Ok, I get it, that song is simply contagious. It's like getting under your skin or something like that and you can't stop dancing to it! XD Especially the first lyric gets into your head and brings you this beautiful mental picture: "Yellow diamonds in the light..." So pretty! 



2nd - Alex Day: Forever Yours





Alex Day, a well known YouTuber and musician from the UK, produced this song which landed in the 4th place in the UK charts, which is REALLY awesome for someone that is not signed in a record company and doesn't have any publicity except YouTube! If you don't know him or the song, click on it and enjoy the brainwash! ;)



3rd - Jessie J: Domino



I seriously don't know what I love the most in this song- the lyrics, the smooth bass, Jessie's insane vocals? All of them together? Don't know! Alla I know is that this song is officially one of my most favorites and I'll be listening to it till the end of time! (corny much? XD ) hahahahaha

4th - Bruno Mars: It Will Rain




NO, I didn't learn about this song from the freaking Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn movie! I'm just a heart and soul Hooligan (meaning loyal Bruno Mars' fan). This boy's touch turn anything into gold, and of course this song wouldn't be an exception. You definately gotta love Mr. Mars!



5th - AIR: Playground Love





A return to all time classics, like Air music. Do you have one of those songs, that you used to listen to in the radio when you were younger but had no idea who was the artist nor the name of the song? Or maybe you have lots of them like me? Well, one of them was Playground Love for me, so relaxing and beautiful that just gets printed in your mind. 



6th - Joan Jett And The Blackhearts: Do You Wanna Touch Me 





And NO again, I didn't get that from Glee (although I was pretty impressed they did Joan Jett and it wasn't I Love Rock 'N' Roll or Hate Myself For Loving You!). Joan is also a singer from my childhood cause my Mom loves her music and she passed the love to me. Joan is all about the freedom of women, and this song says straight forward what you want (IF you know what I mean! XD )


7th - Flo Rida: Good Feeling


                                      


This is a song that makes me wanna learn EVERY freaking lyric and sing it all day long! The message is just so catchy, that when you listen to it you just want to go in a club and dance THAT moment! XD


8th - Foster The People: Pumped Up Kicks





There's not a single person in the earth that hasn't heard that song, I'm sure about it. And there's not a single person that hasn't whistled the tune or mumbled the chorus, for that I'm certained.



9th - Phoenix: 1901




I'm not sure if lots of people know about this song, but it is so cool. I listened to it randomly in the radio and I got hooked with it. Phoenix is a British band, the kind that writes that kind of music, the one that is so indie and the lyrics are so catchy that you can't do any other way but listen to it! :P

10th - Gotye: Somebody That I Used To Know

                                  

And lastly, another unknown song which I'm sure is going to be very popular in the following weeks. The guys vocals are simply amazing and the message is clear: "You're not the same, BITCH, you're just somebody that I used to know! "

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου