Σάββατο 30 Μαρτίου 2013

BeutyReview: Maybelline The Falsies Feather-Look

 The whole Falsies line has made a huge rage in the beauty community, just name which one is the best of them (personally, I adore the Black Drama). Now, Maybelline has launched a new mascara for this line, the Feather-Look mascara, which claims to make your lashes feel soft, not heavy at all, but with the same results as the original Falshies. And I am here to give that a test.

Maybelline The Falsies Feather-Look Mascara

The wand

First of all, the wand reminds me of the one that the One-By-One mascara, which I like cause that wand was really helping me getting into the really short lashe that I have.



Also, it's really bendy, like ridiculously bendy, when you apply the mascara you can feel it bend.



At first I thought that wouldn't be really functional because I prefer to have the full control of how much I apply on my lashes, but I reaslised that was the whole trick that your lashes feel vey light. The bendy wand controls how much you apply so that you don't end up with over loaded lashes that most possibly will run during the day.

The consistency

I was really disapponted at this part cause when I opened it for the first time, it was very liquidy, and that's something I truly hate on a mascara. But that's nothing a bit of air can fix, I let it dry a bit and then it was just fine. The only time I had the same problem with a Maybelline mascara was with the original Colossal Waterproof, it was so liquidy that a waterproof mascara would run and make me look like a panda. But it was better after a few weeks when it dried a bit. And that is my main tip, let the Falsies Feather-Look mascara dry a little at first!!

 The result and lasting

My lashes without the Falsies Feather-Look:



My lashes with the Falsies Feather-Look (1st coat):



(2nd coat):



Thoughts

The result is quite nice, it did make my lashes a bit clumpy but if you're into this effect like me it won't bother you a lot. It made my lashes more volumized and a lot more flared (something I wasn't expecting), and indead feels very soft when I touch my lashes.

Would I wear it for a night out? Probably not. Although it gives volume it's not the really dramatic sky-high effect that I want for a night out. But it's a really nice every day mascara for someone that wants defined lashes but nothing over the top.

Over all, I give this mascara a 4/5 (due to the consistency)

I hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου