Κυριακή 29 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Sunday's Playlist: 23-29/12/2013

picture from pinterest.com

New addition to my blog, since I am completely LIVING for music! And I mean that, if there wasn't music in the human life I would most probably be depressed and suicidal!! (hehe, juuuust kidding)

Anyways, let's jump right in it!

1. One Republic - "Counting Stars" & "If I Lose Myself"



The boys are back, and they are back strong!! I haven't got my hands on the whole album yet, but those two songs have been playing non stop in my house.

2. Ed Sheeran's "+" Album


Speaking of album's, I DID get my hands on Mr. Sheeran's first album and I think I'm in love!! After I watched an interesting cover of "No Diggity" and "Thrift Shop" with Passenger I got into thinking that except his "Lego House" I knew nothing else, so I downloaded the album out of curiosity... The rest is history, just GET THAT ALBUM!!

3. Primal Scream - "Rocks"


It's one of those old favorites that you listen once in the radio, and they bring so many memories back (like the first time you skipped school with your friends, that's for me with this one) that you just keep listen to it so much till you get over it again. Moment: Priceless!

4. Luminities - "Do Something"

This song is my jam when I get ready in the morning, just to get you in the mood. The mood that today is the day when you will give solution to all your problems, like pay that bill it's on halt, or call that friend you always meant to call but never had the time. The message? Suck it up and do something!

5. Aloe Blacc & Millow - "Wake Me Up" & "Ayo Technology" Mash Up


I don't know who actually made this mash up (I think it was JuaNn GuerRa in Soundcloud) but let me tell you something... It's addictive. Period.

6. Big Head Todd and the Monsters - "Boom Boom"


Originally by The Oak Ridge Boys, this is one of the many covers of this song, and surely my favorite one!

 7. Angus and Julia Stone - "Big Jet Plane"


Daydreaming overload...!! Aaaah, gotta love a hipster ballad, right?

8.  Skylar Grey - Dance Without You (Ricky Luna Remix)


Yes, I watch dance movies, and yes I love them!! And that was my fave of all, especially that scene with the Mob in the restaurant!! 

9.  Pitbull feat. Ke$ha - "Timber"


Yes, I know... It is a bad song... And it is Ke$ha... But I happen to enjoy Ke$ha and her autotunes for some strange reason, and there ain't a party without a bit of her anyways. So sue me!! 

10. Arctic Monkeys - "One For The Road"


And lastly, my beloved brit boys!! I was full with glee when their new album came out and I've been playing it like a crazy groupie as I am. But I have to admit that from the beginning my most fave was "One For The Road". But generally, the whole album is so good and you get mesmerized by the riffs and Alex's voice so much you'll wish for his babies!!

What songs are you hang up on? Write me in the comments down below!

xoxo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου