Κυριακή 5 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Sunday's Playlist: 30/12/2013-5/1/2014

photo from pinterest.com

New year!! That doesn't mean necesserilly new stuff if you don't want to! :P So, let's deep in!

1. Ed Sheeran - The City

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE THIS FREAKING ALBUM!! And for that probably I'll talking about a different song of it every week. I really like this one cause it brings out a different side of Ed, not the cheesy romantic one everyone knows. Variety is good!!

2. Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?

The same with Mr. Sheeran's album, plus all fans were expecting this album like the arrival of their first child!! And I'm still not over this "it's all about to sex, top to bottom" album, so that means something! ;)

3. Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

I'm one of the biggest Hooligan on this planet, I mean my whole day will be crappy if I don't have some of Bruno's sweet music in my ears! I love how he mixes all those different genres togther, and this song is the best example to describe what I am talking about.

4. Beyonce feat. Jay-Z - Upgrade U

New year, and after a reeeeeeeeeeeeally bad one I think it's time to udgrade everything, your wardrobe, your work, the people around you, yourself... Anything and everything! :P

 5. Inna - In Your Eyes 

Well, New Year's is all about the party, right? So, there's nothing more party material for than the lovely and also sexy Inna. I have a girl-crush, ok? But I can't stop that "dingy dingity, dingy dingity" in my head!!

 6. Robin Skouteris - Pop Love 2

And lastly, this amazing Greek DJ that every year I wait for his "pop of the year mash up" even if it is the last thing that I'll do. It is just amazing, great to listen to when you're getting ready for a big night of dancing, just to get you in the mood.

I hope you'll be interested! Enjoy!

xoxo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου